When riding your Harley, protecting your face is a top priority. It is vital that you protect your head and face with a full-face helmet. But, plenty of full-face helmets are available in the market with different features, making it difficult for everyone to choose the best one.
So, if you are looking for the best full-face helmet to wear while riding your Harley, you have come to the right place. We are going to write a detailed review of the 4 best full-face helmets for Harley riders.
We have first tested these helmets for a few weeks of the rough usage, and after examining their condition and performance, we are going to recommend you the best option to buy in 2022.
1. TK02 Full Face Protection Premium HelmetDetailed Review
The TK02 Full Face Protection Premium Helmet is a great choice for Harley riders due to its looks and overall sturdy structure. This helmet offers full face protection and a sleek design, making it one of the best on the market.
The helmet is made from high-quality ABS material, making it flexible, durable, and comfortable enough to wear all day long.
The helmet has an integral sun visor, which can be flipped up or down depending on the lighting conditions. It also comes with an anti-scratch coating on its visor, which helps protect against scratches from dust particles or other debris in the air.
As per our usage for weeks, we have reached the point that it is the most comfortable helmet that can provide comfort and protection even if you wear it all day long. The weight of this helmet is also an idol, and it will feel like wearing nothing on the head.
- It comes with a quick-release visor that can be opened or closed with one hand.
- An adjustable chin strap is given that fits all types of head shapes and sizes.
- It comes with a breathable interior lining that prevents your scalp from getting too hot or sweaty while riding.
- This helmet has a magnetic flip-down sun visor that can be adjusted to your needs while wearing it.
- It is a little expensive to buy.
The overall user experience of this helmet is great because of its durability and comfort. However, it is a little expensive but provides the best value for money if you compare the price with its features.
2. ScorpionExo Full Face Protection Helmet
The second on our list of best full-face helmets for Harley riders is ScorpionXO Helmet. It's designed to fit both men and women. The helmet has a low profile with an aerodynamic shell that a DOT has tested to be safe for use on motorcycles. It's also made from lightweight ABS plastic and other materials that are durable and impact resistant.
The removable visor helps protect the eyes while riding at a higher speed. It also comes with an anti-scratch clear shield as well. This helmet also includes ear pads that can be removed or flipped up when you want to hear better while riding.
According to our usage for several weeks, the helmet is highly durable and comfortable simultaneously. The materials inside the helmet are breathable and keep the head cool even while riding at a high temperature.
- It is two in one helmet; you can remove the front side of the helmet to make it half-face.
- The helmet is designed to have multiple air holes to help you stay cool while riding at a high temperature.
- The visor and crystal clear and comes with anti-scratch features for increased durability.
- It is expensive.
- Doesn't have any reflective light or stickers.
The helmet has an aerodynamic shape that helps reduce buffeting at high speeds. So, you can ride your Harley at high speed without getting any air refraction to your helmet.
3. Bell Qualifier Full Face Helmet
The Bell Qualifier Full-Face Helmet is a great choice for Harley riders. It has a sleek design and is made of polycarbonate, making it lightweight and durable.
The helmet also has large vents that allow air to flow, keeping the rider cool during hot days. The visor can be adjusted using an easy-to-use lever on the side of the helmet.
This is one of the best full-face helmets for Harley riders because it offers superior protection from impact and debris, which is important when riding on busy roads with many other vehicles.
We used this helmet while riding on highways at high speed, and it doesn't get affected by the air blow due to its unique design. It also comes with a clear shield that will protect your eyes from dust particles or debris kicked up by other vehicles around you while riding on open highways.
- Simple yet effective design to cut through air while riding at high speed.
- It is made of high-quality materials that can withstand any surface's rough and huge impacts.
- It is DOT certified, which shows its durability.
- Any rider can use this helmet, and it will provide excellent results.
- It comes in only a large size, which means it is only available for adults.
As one of the best helmets on the market today, this model has everything you could want in a full-face helmet for Harley riders at an affordable price.
4. YEMA YM-926 Flip-Up Helmet
The last one on this list is the YEMA YM-926 Flip-Up Helmet. This helmet has been designed to provide comfort and protection while riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle around town or in the countryside.
It features a sun visor that can be adjusted depending on whether you are riding during the day or at night. The visor also comes equipped with an anti-fog coating so that it will never fog up while you are wearing it in winter.
As per our user experience, it is one of the most comfortable helmets. Its interior padding will keep your head comfortable, no matter how long, or far you ride.
- New and Stylish design to compete with the high-priced helmets.
- Multiple exhaust vents are given for you to maintain the internal temperature while riding in extreme weather.
- DOT approved, which means it is safe to wear anywhere in the country.
- It comes in different size options, an idol for everyone.
- Average build quality.
This helmet's sleek design makes it look great on any motorcycle or bike. Being a DOT Approved helmet will offer protection from the elements and keep you safe in case of an accident.
So, these were the 4 best full-face helmets for Harley Riders. All these helmets are DOT certified, which means they are safe enough to wear all around the country. Besides that, we have also tested their durability by wearing them for several weeks on long and short rides. After that, we found them eligible to be on the list of best helmets for Harley riders.
We hope this recommendation will help you decide which one is better for you according to your needs. If you have any questions in mind, you can ask us by writing in the comment section below. We will answer you within a few hours.